We are very pleased to announce the launch of the NEW GeoMax Zone80 DG digital grade laser!
The Zone80 DG is the latest addition to the GeoMax Zone laser range, which now provides a solution for every level of construction. Perfect for civil contractors working on bulk earthworks, roading and infrastructure projects, the Zone80 DG is a robust digital grade laser that stands up to the harshest conditions.
Key Features of the GeoMax Zone80 DG Digital Grade Laser:
- Longest range on the market up to 1,100 metres.
- Industry-leading accuracy of +-1.5mm.
- Beam catching and aligning – can be used with or without the percentage grade, easy mm feature makes it a one person operation.
- Fully automatic in both horizontal planes as well for slopes in both axis up to 15%.
- Variable head speeds including 20rps (rotation per second) – perfect for use with machine guidance.
- Rugged with IP68 rating, fully water and dust proof.
- Warranty – 5 years.
Why Choose GeoMax Zone Lasers?
The powerful GeoMax Zone rotating lasers offer the right construction tools for all trades and applications. Regardless if you’re just starting in the industry dealing with the fundamentals or you’re a seasoned professional handling complicated applications, GeoMax rotating lasers are ready to work when you do.
Choose the perfect laser for your leveling, aligning or grading application from one of the best laser portfolios in the market. Solid-built and dependable in any element, these lasers ensure long-lasting operations thanks to multiple charging options and offer interchangeable accessories.
GeoMax is a global company with headquarters in Switzerland and factories worldwide and is one of the fastest growing companies in the Hexagon Group.