GeoMax Positioning has announced the release of an exciting new Robotic Total Station – GeoMax Zoom70.
The new GeoMax Zoom70 delivers simplicity and advanced functionality at an affordable price.
Designed to be a one-person total station, the GeoMax Zoom70 supports advanced prism search based on the GNSS position of the controller.
- GeoTRAil: uses the position of your field controller and once located the TRack & AiM automatically starts.
- TRack: continuously tracks your prism once locked-on, the instrument remains accurately aimed even on fast moving targets.
- AiM: locates the prism accurately without the need to look through the telescope. Highly reliable measurements are performed automatically and consistently.
Discover X-PAD Ultimate
The launch of GeoMax Zoom70 coincides with the global release of new field software, X-PAD Ultimate.
Operating in both Windows and Android it brings the best technologies to site and is available in two versions:
- X-PAD Ultimate Survey for surveyors
- X-PAD Ultimate Build for construction professionals
X-PAD Ultimate offers an easy-to-use, simple field software with advanced features. X-PAD Ultimate is a flexible, modular software for high-end topographic tasks such as data collection, stake-out, cadastral data, BIM check and control, roading, mapping, bathymetry and GIS.
Combining the new GeoMax Zoom70 total station with X-PAD Ultimate delivers a next generation solution that is designed to significantly increase your efficiency onsite.