Using a GeoMax EZiTEX t300 Signal Transmitter expands the functionality of your underground cable locator:
– Improved utility detection in areas of high signal interference.
– Improved detection of inactive utilities such as street lights.
– Enables depth estimation, when using a depth estimation cable locator.
– Enables you to locate non-conductive utilities (e.g plastic, concrete etc) when used in conjunction with EZiSYSTEM accessories.
– Significantly improves the locate process and reduces utility damage.
|Frequency / Mode||8 kHz, 33 kHz and mixed 8/33 kHz|
|Protection||IP67 (case Lid closed); IP65 (case lid open)|
|Direct Connection (300 Ohms)||Up to 3W max – connected to a buried service with an impedance of 300 Ohms|
|Induction||Up to 1W max|
|Batteries||4 x D alkaline (IEC LR20 supplied)|
|Battery Life||30 hours intermittent use (at 20°C)|
|Weight & Dimensions||2.5 kg – 105mm (H) x 190mm (D) x 235mm (W)|
See also GeoMax EZiTEX t100 which is a 1 Watt signal transmitter.